Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BIRTH CERTIFICATE has been Received!!!

FINALLY! 

My boy- you may at one point wonder- what took me so long?  (and then there'll be the teen age years when you'll just want me to go away... we'll deal with that later) Remember that there are many (read: most) things in this world that are not in my control (please forget this in your teen age years. Momma is always in charge then!). 

There are many steps that require other people's signature, ok's, and legal stamps of approval.  Today-  a full 4 weeks after we were legally declared family- your birth certificate was given to me. This is not the last step. There are a few others- more steps- that are not in my control my love. These are things other people have to do. I'm sitting here waiting patiently for you- but rest assured they know how important this is- they know how critical it is for you to be here as soon as possible.

I love you. See you soon.

4 comments:

scooping it up said...

I am so so happy! This is such good news. We can't wait for you to get the heck out of here...

Jennifer said...

Yay!!!!!!!!

InventingLiz said...

One step closer! Hope you are ready to go soon!

Ashley said...

oh yay!! wondering if we will travel together? our boys are probably playing together everyday!

:)