Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reduex

He radiates joy. People turn completely around when they feel his presence. Radiates. He is amazing. Truly. He knocks my socks off.

And I suck. I continue to get mired in the muck.

One of the hardest parts about one of my familial relationships is that- this person always seems to suck the joy out of me. I DO NOT WANT TO BE THAT PERSON!

I have control issues.

I have pride issues.

I have temper tantrums.

I am 4 years old. (Well 4-something)

Yup. Its me. I may not have more baggage than my son- but I throw mine around a lot more.

So today. I again reviewed the New Day post and are calling it NEW AGAIN. Tomorrow is a new day. And a water bug safari is calling our name.

2 comments:

scooping it up said...

i understand trying not to suck the joy out. you are awesome. awesome.

los cazadores said...

I also have control issues. Sigh.