Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I may regret saying this... but- I think I'VE turned a corner.  The one where... I get that this is the life now. The corner that give you a slightly longer view of what is ahead.  Things look and feel.. REALLY FUN and HAPPY!

It is true that I'm different. I can't remember everything I'm supposed to. I'm competent (most of the time) of caring for my child. I'm getting better at taking care of myself (when I have the time). Those that expect me to remember every other thing on the docket or show up at all the family events... well- you'll be disappointed to learn... I'm not going to remember them all. My life is different. Priorities have shifted. That doesn't mean family and friends aren't important... JUST THE OPPOSITE in fact.

It means that I'm still fine tuning the balance... but I'm feeling slightly more centered and loving where we are at right now.

But things are a changing soon. Soon, the paychecks stop and with that stress and a whole other set of balancing acts.

1 comment:

InventingLiz said...

Glad to hear things are falling into place for you guys! I know you'll work everything else out too, good luck!