- I (Heart) therapy.
- I (Heart) good therapists.
- I feel 50 lbs lighter after spending time with a good therapist.*
- I was kicked out of therapy a few years ago. I begged to stay. She said- "Go. You are healed. You have all the tools already, just remember to use them...." or some garbage like that. I cried. Told her I was broken and needed the rush every time I leave her office, that she was my drug of choice, I'm an addict- only she could fix me.... yada yadayada. She laughed in my face and called security.**
- Come Monday I will have been in a Children's therapists office 3 times in 7 days. Once with no child.
- I feel like I should think that is weird, but I don't. I loved it.
- After leaving therapists office, realized how validated I felt as a parent, and then wondered why being validated was so important all along and how am I just realizing that now and am I thinking in circles now?? I should bring that up in therapy.
* The scale hasn't noticed yet- but I'm sure by tomorrow it will read the weight loss.
** This is only partially true.