Tuesday, September 7, 2010

umm, Should I??....

Freak out that someone found my blog by searching "Single Mom Shannon"??  Ok--- now I think posting this will just make it easier to find again... no?  I guess that isn't a bad thing. It's better than... well... other searches.

Do you know--- the most hits I get from Goo.gle searches are on the page I wrote about an encounter at our local ice cream shop?  I find that weird. The majority of this blog has chronicled my path to building a family and... yet... goo.gle seems to point to it in terms of chocolate ice cream.  Hmmm. I do not know how those analytics work... ??  But its late.. and now I feel the urge to search my cupboards for sprinkles. 

We are doing better.

We are still in a bit of survival mode.

We are taking it slow.... making forward progress. I'll be back soon. Very soon.

4 comments:

scooping it up said...

beautfiul picture. those google searches are hilarious. i once got "naked lawn boy" as a search. go figure. they must have been awfully disappointed.

InventingLiz said...

I hadn't read the chocolate ice cream post - loved it! So thanks for linking back to it.

Someone lately has been finding me by searching "liz elfe" - I figure it's someone too lazy to bookmark the blog...

Waiting for Zufan! said...

Hopefully someone just ran across your blog and didn't remember where. Even though I have blocked the search engines, I still get people who search Zufan... It is fading quite a bit, though. Now only once a month or so. The "block search engines" option at least reduces that.

Ronnie and Suzi said...

I have never heard of this and now I'm curious...how do you find this stuff out and where do I go ahead and block searching again!?!