Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Selective Publishing...

"All things published on the internet are forever."
"If you read it on the internet, it must be true."

I'm relying on both of these fables truths to cover my A55 in the future.

In regards to that last post- I'm only publishing those that think I didn't actually fail. Because one day- someone may read this- like my son- and he'll think I failed and there'll be a dozen or so people who wrote it here! On the INTERNET- (SO IT MUST BE TRUE!) - That I did NOT FAIL!

All other comments to the contrary are being denied. To those that care... there may, or may not, have been more comments supporting the mommy failed theory than those that went above and beyond attempting to poo poo any idea of failing in such situations. Thank you friends.

1 comment:

Signe said...

Okay, I only read a few posts, but I have to say you are not failing. It takes time to get to know your new child, and you are succeeding in that. I have 9 children and there are countless times that I feel like I have failed to recognize an obvious need each day. You have embarked on the greatest adventure ever, embrace the wild ride.

I love your honest voice, just remember this is your story and you can't get it wrong. Your son is very lucky to have you, and you him.