Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy FEET!!

Dancing for joy!
It has been found! Found! Found! My homestudy has been found, and is in the hands of someone I feel like I can trust! She tells me it will be in the mail TODAY!! What that means is one copy will go to CIS (formerly known as, INS) with my big check, one copy to placing agency, and two others bundled with some other dossier docs to me. I don't want to count any chickens before they are hatched.. but I need the good news this week so I'm taking it! I should have it by Friday at the latest. Guess what that means... within the next 1-2 weeks I'll be writing another big giant check and that, ladies and gentlemen is a good thing! Means we're getting somewhere.

Ode to Bill Murray: Baby steps... bapy steps... Baby steps.. baby steps

Happy FEET!!

No comments: