Friday, August 1, 2008

Roller Coasters

It’s been an emotional roller coaster of a week. Trav leaving Saturday morning left me like a Gary Allen song. (…watching airplanes take off and fly, wondering which one you might be on…) On the flip side, by Saturday night I was out at my 20th Class Reunion. Surprisingly, it was a ball! I did not know what to expect, but knew that when I got tired of being sociable, I could sit at the bar with Kelly’s husband and chill. (Thanks Kell for dragging him be there. He’s a good egg!)

It was actually a great time! I’m bummed I did not have my camera with me to post some pictures of you all. Good blackmail material always comes in handy… By the end of the evening I felt a little less country and more… Gunz & Roses, "Welcome to the Jungle".


Adoption NEWS: YIPPEE! I finally heard from my social worker. She’ll be here on Sunday at 10am! Yikes. I suppose I should get picking up. This is a good thing. Finally getting started!!



No comments: