- I'm cooked. Done. Flip me over.
- I'm hiding it from the kid, cause it's only Wednesday and we have 2 more days to get through this week.
- I'm also whining. Do not try this at home!
- I'm sick of appointments. Evaluations for this therapy and that therapy. Language. Speech. Hearing. Sight. Lead levels. Iron Levels. Vaccinations.
- We had a bad. Bad. BAD. B.A.D. Vaccination experience this week- but I'm too cooked to tell you about it.
- My whining about too many people evaluating my kid, feels wrong and conflicting. But then again...
- I'm cooked. And brain is scrambled egg. So.... I'm just going for "made it through" this week.
- It's not really Friday. It is Wednesday. But my brain is cooked. What's your excuse?
|Polar express: You know the kid who passes out and slides down his seat after indulging in Hot Chocolate? This is him.|