- That I usually need to have a 'sitter/distractor/play assistant' over in order to complete REAL Full, feeling clean shower- ya know- one where everything is shaved, exfoliated, shampoo'd AND conditioned AND fully rinsed, washed, even a little scrubbed.
- The last time I had a Real Full Shower- was a .... while ago. I drove 3 hours to my sisters, she was just giving the tyke a hug hello when I snagged the opportunity- "So, you're good with him? Ya?. I'm just gonna take a quick little shower" - where I
hid in silenceperformed proper personal hygiene for over an houra reasonable amount of time
- I'm now attempting to schedule the young lady in these pictures once a week- so Momma can really shower.
- Photo Booth is a great way to play for 2 hours- with someone else- while momma scrubs, lather, rinses, repeats, exfoliates, clips nails, q tips, razors and cotton balls.
- I have boundary issues and share too much personal info. But if you are soon to be a single mom- know this is possibly your life soon....
- My son cracks me up.