Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Windows to the world…



They’re here!

They’re here! Ok looking back this will not really represent an official milestone, but in reality… it’s a big thing!
You see in order to be Home Study approved, I needed to have some windows changed out in the house. Unfortunately, everyone and their neighbors are replacing windows now because of the heating costs and not being able to buy a new home. Therefore, the windows took waaaaay longer to be delivered than we’d hoped and waaaaaay more expensive. Rick tells me it’ll take him a couple days so he should be done by Wednesday. I’ve emailed my Social Worker and asked her if we can meet at the end of the week or that weekend.

I'm doing everything possible to suppress the "crazy adopting lady" urges that a screaming below the surface. If it doesn't kill me it will make me stronger, right? Man I'm going to be a SUPERWOMAN when this is over. Or super crazy...

UPDATE: Saturday the 18th is the last visit day! YEAH Much to do between now and then. Send good thoughts and prayers that I need no sleep between now and then. :)

"Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtaxed."
~Oliver Wendell Holmes


No comments: