Sunday, October 7, 2012

We are here

We are here. Somewhere. We've been many places since the middle of June.

We sold our house. For the first time in 100's of years, that back yard belongs to someone outside my family.

After bouncing around a bit we've found a soft place to land. For a bit anyway. I'm having some feelings about it all. But we are together. Thriving. Trusting. Some days more than others.

I hope to be back here, writing again. Listening. Asking questions. It's not always about having 'my voice' heard. Mostly its about asking questions and processing the information. Sometimes- it's too important not to add your voice. Everyone's voice matters. It's powerful. It an be costly too.


3 comments:

K said...

For what it's worth, I've missed you!

barb_aloot said...

Big, big stuff my friend. Hope to hear more of your voice soon. Take care - both of you.

Sue said...

Glad you have landed softly. And with warmth at your back as we head into the coldness that our state brings.